Season eight is planned to hit screens early next year, but fans can’t anticipate any expectations from the show since the writers of the show have broken away the plot of the show from George R.R. Martin’s books, on which the series is based.
George R.R. Martin’s five books which provided the basis for the episodes, but fans are waiting since seven years for the next book — The Winds Of Winter.
The actor, who plays Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage), famous as half-man, admitted the end of the show will be “heartbreaking”.
Deborah who is the art director of the fantasy epic since the fourth season said there would be only 6 episodes, but they would huge, and surprising.
Kudos to the HBO’s new security measures, nothing on high scale has leaked about season 8. Except that episode would be less but longer would be about 3 hours each.
Some new information about season 8 was leaked online, and while no source guarantee they’re genuine and true, they at least give the appearance of being legitimate, when compared to leaks from season 7
If you want to continue the suspense and wait until the show is aired, don’t read below. Few leaks, similar to information release before the launch of season 7
Episode 3, Season 8
- Tyrion, Arya, Sansa, Brienne, Podrick and the Hound are all in a wagon; The Hound is driving the wagon. They are racing through a camp being overrun by wights.. At the end of the page, they’re boarded by a Dothraki wight. Or the wagon might crash first.
Episode 5, Season 8
- Jaime and Cersei are arguing in the Red Keep throne room, the mountain the mute is there. Cersei has Jon Snow in prison, Cersei is fighting with Jaime for abandoning her “in a time of need”, and Jaime is trying to convince her that fighting the enemies like White Walkers is better for survival than battling Jon and Daenerys.
- It sounds like the city is getting besieged by someone, very likely the White Walkers. To stop them, Cersei is about to do the unthinkable in aggression and Jaime is not pleased with her strategy.
- It’s not explicitly mentioned but she’s going to blow up the city with wildfire rather than let it fall.
- Brienne and the Hound ride through the streets of the city on their way to the Red Keep.
- It sounds like the White Walker threat has been reduced, and Daenerys (or some other “queen”) is in power. Bronn lamenting while traveling with Tyrion that he’ll likely never get that castle, which Jaime promised to Bronn and has “gotten himself killed.”